Saturday, March 7, 2009

More Eastern Blooms

I told you I loved this set. It's so versatile! I've used some great summer/fall colors, and though it's a bit early for it, I couldn't help but love it. Instead of doing the usual "pop"ing of an image I decided to secure the middle flower with a brad and gently curl the edges of the petals up using my fingers. LOVE IT! Hope you enjoy.



Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:

Eastern Blooms stamp set (111626)
Kiwi Kiss card stock
Whisper White card stock
Summer Sun card stock
Riding Hood Red card stock
So Saffron card stock
Old Olive Classic Stampin' pad
Riding Hood Red Classic Stampin' pad
Summer Sun Classic Stampin' pad
Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' pad
Heard from the Heart stamp set (111644)
5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon in Chocolate Chip
Fresh Favorites II colored buttons (107422)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest