Monday, June 29, 2009

Wedded Bliss

Just a really quick post. We leave for Hawaii dark and early in the morning...6:50 am flight. So I will be up hopefully around 4. We are going for my sister-in-laws wedding, but turned it into a family vacation. Long way to go, so why not?! So excited and can't wait. I wanted to share the very cute album and announcement I made for her.

First the album, I used a plain Martha Stuart album (on clearance at Michaels) and decorated the front. I'm going to have everyone send me pics and I will make pages to fill it and send to her. Love the saying, and the flowers were a STEAL at $1.99 for a whole bottle! The "G" hanging from the ribbon is their monogram. Well here they are, and as always, thanks for looking!


Next, since it is a destination wedding, and not everyone could attend, I also created her a neat little wedding announcement that she can mail out to the rest of friends and family. Their wedding colors are teal and sky. I think I did pretty good matching them if I do say so myself.

And here it is open with all of the details (without the last name of course). You can't see it in the pic, but if you click on it to enlarge; I added some fun bling to the paisleys in the cake. :)


4 comments:

  1. love love love it!!! Have a great time on your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is so cute. I love the colors. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing! I think papercrafts blog is having a contest for wedding cards, or something like that. You should enter this. It's very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The album and announcement are SUPER CUTE, Dawn! Have fun in Hawaii :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely stunning!! Hope you have a wonderful trip! Bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest