Thursday, July 16, 2009

Color Inspiration #56


What a fun color combo! When I saw this vibrant combo, I immediately knew I wanted to ink up my new SU! stamp set Animal Stories for this one! Now that doesn't mean it came together quickly...just that I knew which stamp set I wanted to use. Isn't that giraffe the cutest? I just love silhouette images. Hope you like and thanks for looking!




PS. I know there are a lot of color challenges out there, but I wanted to see if there was any interest in starting another one. Be sure to take my poll on the left! Thanks in advance. :)

Lot's of fun stuff on this card, all products Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted:

Paper
Designer paper Cutie Pie and Summer Picnic (retired)
Certainly Celery cardstock
Ballet Blue cardstock
So Saffron cardstock

Stamps
Animal Stories

Ink
Black Stayzon
Purely Pomegranite (retired)

Accessories
Scallop Edge punch
Certainly Celery ribbon
Corner Rounder punch
Making Memories straight pins

7 comments:

  1. Fun hat pin accents. Super fun job with the color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the color combo! Very sweet card! And those pins are the bomb! I am loving using them on stuff!! Lots of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, Dawn! That paper matches the colors perfectly too...and I think I still have some in my stash somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable.......love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! The colors look so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Loved browsing your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest