Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

I've recieved my 1st award! Thank you, thank you. *sniff* I just don't know what to say. First, I'd like to thank the academy, god, and.... OK seriously, I would like to give a great big cyber-hug to Rose. I'm flattered as she has some mad creative skills. If you've never visited her blog, you should, she's a great creative inspiration.

The rules for this award are:

  1. Thank the person that nominated you for this award.
  2. Copy logo and place it on your blog.
  3. Link the person's blog that nominated you for this award.
  4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
  5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
  6. Post a link to the 7 you nominated.
  7. Leave a comment on each blog to let them know they are nominated.

Here are my 7 nominees...

  1. Lucy
  2. Elise
  3. Winter
  4. Andrea
  5. Kimberly
  6. Kimberly T.
  7. Stacey

Seven things you might find interesting about me.

  1. I am a Design and Usability Analyst by day, which is a fancy way of saying a graphic artist who focuses on user friendly design for web design.
  2. I started crafting and painting when I was 9, helping my mom sew those old victorian bunnies made out of burlap.
  3. I actually never wanted to have children, but now can't imagine my life without them.
  4. I not so secretly want to be a stay at home mom.
  5. I LOVE cheesecake, but only allow myself to have it once a year, on my birthday!
  6. I am horrible at mailing out cards.
  7. I am a military brat and attended 11 different schools growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest