Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lil' Pumpkin

Isn't that the most adorable pumpkin ever?! I got the template from Kristina over at KWernerdesign.com. She used it as a shaped card, but when I saw it, I just knew I wanted to use it on a scrapbook page. There is so much fun on this page for such a simple layout. Lots of inking and some scissor distressing for that "old worn" look. The girls loved creating their own at Club this past weekend. Hope you enjoy and don't forget to leave comments!

I will be posting my CASE's from the Inspire Me Challenge soon. I will be doing 2, I figured since I only had two entries...why not reward them both! They were both so good and so different, I can't help it. ;o)

Project Supplies

Lil' Pumpkin
Cardstock: SU! Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Soft Suede, Kraft
Ink: SU! Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie, Creamy Caramel
Accessories:Papertrey Ink buttons, felt ribbon, Sizzix SU!Billboard die cut, Sizzix Big Shot, white gel pen

2 comments:

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest