Monday, November 12, 2012

2012 Holiday Idea Mini-Book

I had the pleasure of hosting Make and Takes at the Pictures In Time Holiday Open House event this past Saturday. I had so much fun! I actually get very nervous at these events, but everyone was so friendly that I felt right at home.

Some of the ladies mentioned that they would like to have instructions for all of the projects that were on display. I thought that was a wonderful idea, and a wonderful way to share the projects with everyone! So I put together a mini holiday idea book to share for FREE! You can download the PDF here or by clicking the graphic below:

I hope you enjoy. And please, leave me a comment and let me know if this is something you'd like to see me do regularly or more often.

I will be back with a video tutorial on creating the glittered tree ornaments. So be sure to stop by again soon! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have a great day!

19 comments:

  1. Oh, this is AWESOME!! I love it! Every project is gorgeous, and I love the format of it all. Beautiful, Dawn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn--this is just amazing! All the projects are wonderful, and your book is so professional-I am sure I will refer to it often! Thank you so much!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! So very helpful! Posts like these would be appreciated anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your products and the projects you create! Thanks so much for wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Dawn for sharing these gorgeous projects and download, love it :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn -

    How very sweet of you. Thank you so much, ii is truly appreciated. A great idea!

    Elaine ALlen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Dawn! I loved the card I made and these will give me more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this idea1 Thanks for sharing your creativity in this manner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous and a great idea this idea book..thanks so much for putting time in making and sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The book is a wonderful idea. I like to be able to go back and look at an idea over and over. Thank you for this wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it Dawn!!! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful idea! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet ideas for holiday craft projects! Thanks for sharing all the directions as well as products used.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are lovely projects, and you did a terrific job putting this together! The step-by-step instructions are so easy to follow, and I'm sure that many people will appreciate you doing this. It's so nice to have all the details when a project inspires you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. AWESOME!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and I LOVE this idea!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK and looking forward to your tutorial!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for taking time to share this mini with us! The projects are awesome and easy to understand. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Of course...
    I'm late...
    it's the way I roll! :)
    But yes!!
    This is fabulous!!
    I'm always looking for ideas to stea...errr...CASE!! *giggle*
    What a great idea...
    and with pics and easy to follow instructions...
    thank you SO much for all the hard work and inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest