Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Fresh Baked with Jean Martin

Jean Martin is back with the rest of her April/May 2013 Release projects. Today, she is sharing Quilt Prints, Fresh Baked, and Pretty Patches: Umbrella with us.

Another gorgeous color palette! Despite the presence of a few florals here and there, her color choices make this a wonderfully gender neutral birthday card. What a great concept for any cooking aficionado!

Wplus9 Supplies
Stamps: Fresh Baked, Quilt Prints | Dies: Fresh Baked Companion Die, Label Layers 2 | Cardstock: Kraft, Oatmeal

This next card may be my favorite of the bunch. Something about the colors, the patchwork, and heartfelt sentiment just speaks to me.

Wouldn't this make you smile? A perfect card for a friendly "pick-me-up".

I just want to thank Jean for sharing so much incredible inspiration over the last few days. I've loved each and every day!

Don't forget to stop by Jean's blog to see more of her wonderful work. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Jean, you are sooooooooo clever and talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay AMAZING!! I Am LOVING them ALL-but the Umbrellas are my FAVORITE!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest