Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wplus9 June/July 2013 Release Day Group Post

It's Release Day! All of our June/July 2013 release products are now available for purchase at www.wplus9.com. Don't forget, if we run out of something that you simply must have right now, you can also find Wplus9 products at many of your favorite retailers! Check our retailer's page for a list of where to find us.

If you missed the release, you can start here to catch up. And don't forget to check the winner's page to see if you were a lucky prize package winner!

Release Day is also Group post day. It's the day that I get the pleasure of showcasing the Design Team with their final parting release projects. But before we get to the eye candy, I have a few announcements to share.

Cristina Kowalczyk is stepping down from the Design Team. Life sometimes has a way of piling things on us and at those times we need to take steps to lighten the load. However, don't fret, because we just couldn't bring ourselves to completely part ways. Cristina will continue to delight us a Guest Blogger/Contributor. So no worries, you will still get to enjoy Cristina's stellar work with Wplus9!

We are so excited to welcome back Hannah Craner. Many of you may be familiar with Hannah as the editor of CARDS Magazine. Starting in August, Hannah will be joining the Wplus9 family as a Designer and Stamp Illustrator. I can't wait to see what she has up her sleeve! I hope that you are just as excited as I am and will give her a great big welcome!

Are you ready to see what the ladies have to share today? I know I am! I had a few extra cards left over that I didn't share during the release, so I'll be joining as well.

Cristina brings us another CAS winner. She's created a waterfall of roses that she has cleverly anchored with the unexpected bit of stripes at the top of the card. The soft colors echo the light feeling of the "floating" flowers beautifully.

Dawn Woleslagle

I've paired Milk & Cookies with Fresh Cut Florals. I wanted to see if the milk bottle from Milk & Cookies would work as a vase for my little floral arrangement...and it did! I added a little flower pick using the straw and a banner.

The little milk bottles are perfect for Elise's layout, aren't they? I love her little "ribbon" embellishment down in the corner. And check out how she's used the Cupcake Wrapper Die to anchor her title!

I am really enjoying seeing Jean take on CAS. And this is no exception. Check out that background! She's stamped the "Cupcake" sentiment from Sweets & Treats repeatedly and finished off the bottom with Borders & Backgrounds. This polka dots are perfect for incorporating the circle backdrops for her cupcakes. Oh, and she also has another STUNNER over on her blog that you will not want to miss!

More background stamping, except this time Jinny has created some colorful cupcake covered paper. My favorite part is the little bow and tag at the bottom with the XOXO Border die. LOVE!

Check out how Sarah has softened the modern Ikat patterns by overlaying them with vellum. And I love her "ribbon" treatment - making this card seem like a little package ready to be opened!

Savitri is showing us that all you need is a great stamp to make a great card. A couple of rows from Borders & Backgrounds and a sentiment wrap this up.

And that officially concludes our June/July 2013 Release Week festivities. Thank you so much for joining us and for all of your wonderful and sincere comments. Kerrianne, Sarah and Lea will be joining us over the next month to share their projects with us, so be sure to check back in!

12 comments:

  1. I think this release was one of the most amazing release ever! Off to the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What BEAUTIFUL projects. Such talent on this team! Cannot wait to fill my cart with these fabulous new products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards ladies! Ohh...going to miss seeing Cristina's fabulous creations and I love that Hannah is coming back! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn
    This was such a stunning release..LOVED it all..and will buy the stamps from Make the day Special.....thank so much for all the inspiration you and your great team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful release - I'm in love with those milk bottles (in addition to the florals).

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous line-up, ladies! Dawn, I adore how you've used that milk bottle as a vase, and the gingham... Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited to be back! And Cristina will be missed, I'm sure! Love all the cards. Cristina's is absolutely stunning. And your milk bottle vase is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing works of art ladies, thanks for all of the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great release!!!
    Cristina is so talented. Welcome Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving fresh cut florals and milk and cookies !! need them so so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your site. You have some really great articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some material
    for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Thanks!

    Also visit my web blog: dsal.worldsecuresystems.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVING TONS of the AMAZING Inspiration shared today!! THANKS for all of the FUN during the release and the chances to win!! Have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest