Happy Saturday everyone!
I have another Instagram video request for you today.
Bonus? This one features another fun and easy technique that can be applied to many different projects - a watercolor wash background with heat embossing. In the video below, I share how to use our Gift Card Layers die to turn these into gorgeous place card settings.
Watch above or watch in HD at YouTube
For those of you who prefer written directions, here is a quick summary. And all of the featured products that I use in the video are listed below as well.
- Create pattern by heat embossing images (Wplus9 Autumn Leaves & Wplus9 Botanical Bunch) with white embossing powder (WOW Bright White Super Fine).
- Add watercolor wash over embossed pattern. (Ranger Distress Ink in Broken Chine, Hickory Smoke and Wild Honey)
- Die cut place card from watercolored panel. (Wplus9 Gift Card Layers die)
- Die cut name card and write name. (Wplus9 Gift Card Layers die)
- Embellish (Wplus9 Wplus9 Autumn Leaves companion die)
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!