Thursday, November 2, 2017

Rose Builder Sympathy With Kara

Hey guys Kara here again. Today I have a sympathy card to share with you. I didn't have one in my stash because they are not typically a card we want to make, but sometimes necessary.

In my opinion, simple floral cards are always appropriate for this situation. I chose the beautiful Rose Builder stamp set for my card. I decided to keep my embellishment to just one corner of my card. On the card front itself I stamped a large rose and a few leaves. This way when I placed my die cut elements on top the stamped images would fill in any blank space.

For my roses I chose to stamp only three of the four layers. I used Shell Pink as my base, Sweet Gelato next and finally Cranberry Crush. For my leaves I used Mojito and Appletini ink.

I don't think the card has to say 'sympathy' which is why I chose this sentiment from Modern Petunias. I think it coveys the feeling that I want to get across. My message inside can be more specific.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Featured Supplies

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 supplies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase.

8 comments:

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest