Tuesday, May 8, 2018

STUDIO UPDATES w/Dawn

Hello! I wanted to pop in and give you a quick update on some things happening here in The Studio. I've been quiet, but the Design Team and Guest Artists have been keeping the inspiration flowing in excess! I hope that you've had a chance to check out all of their wonderful projects and found a little time to leave them some love in the comments.

It's hard to believe that this is our eighth year in business already. Man time flies! And in this technology driven world, eight years may as well be a century.

That means it is time to update our website. I've been working on prepping stuff behind the scenes in order to do just that. Our current website is still running on that "ancient" technology. There are many new features and integrations with social media platforms available that we are currently unable to take advantage of. So, it's time to update the platform of our website so that we can partake in and streamline a lot of these channels.

I've also been working on our next product release - coming at the end of the month. But, before we launch the new release, I want to make sure that the site is updated and all of the (possible) kinks are worked out. My goal is to have as little down time as possible, while completing the changes in stages. That being said, over the next couple of weeks, the website wplus9.com will be down for maintenance periodically. Since we have an international audience, there really isn't a perfect time to take it down. But, it will be down for a couple of hours each time vs. days.

While I am making these changes and updates, there may be some features that are inaccessible at times. But I am going to do my best to make it as painless as possible, and appreciate your patience and understanding during the updates!

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to see what is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep doing what you are doing!! Love all your fabulous stamps and products. Cant wait to see the new site and that new release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds exciting, Dawn! Thanks for the heads ups! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you! Being a complete technology idiot, I appreciate your candor as I would have thought that I was doing something wrong while placing an order. I am sure everything will be wonderful when all is said & done! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can be patient... if I really work at it... lol I know it ALL will be worth the wait, Dawn! it always is... sending positive vibes that all goes without a hitch! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. No pain, no gain! We will patiently get through the down time in anticipation of a better than ever website. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see what's next....and to hopefully get the 'Botanical Bunch' back in stock!!!!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest